Search This Blog

Saturday, October 01, 2005

reviews

well the month long review thing didn't work as planned.
but i have no given up on the idea (partly because at my annual review - see how that link worked, cool or what, could i be a writer or what - i was told i needed to spend less time at work - i was also told i was messy, my timekeeping was shit, i am sure questions about my attitude were going to come up but i brushed it all aside and said - yeah ok, where do i sign...)
so the reviews will continue throughout october, hopefully there will be more of them and they will occur daily (though this isn't that easy as i still have sorted out my home computer internet connection problems...)
it does mean you can look forward to much more pointless drivel from me about stuff you don't really care about.
mmm sums up this blog really...

No comments: