Search This Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

windy

when i was out this morning it was a bit windy. cleared the sleep out of my head and mussed up my locks.
the office is currently windy as my stomach does an impression of hurricane wilma. as i tip tap away at the keyboard the rumble of my guts sounds like the beginning of the hosts of heaven and hell squaring up for the final battle for the soul of humanity.
what issues forth is the trumpet call to war (hell it is the full brass band - starting with a strained reedy note on a piccolo ending up being a full powerful elongated note played on a tuba) the stench that follows is something from the depths of dante's lowest and foulest ring - but then imagine it has been heated up just to give it that extra zing.

i just wish i knew what it was i have eaten that has done this to me and i would avoid it again and again.

right i think i am off to rattle the doors and break some windows. if you see a mushroom cloud over east london - don't worry it's just the noxious fumes issuing out of my bowels.

No comments: