Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

balance

i have had a good week. unusual for me, but nice all the same.
the universe has to balance.
you might have seen an advert for a yogurt that implied for someone to have pleasure, someone has to have pain.
yin and yang.
i used to blame one of my friends for my lack of sex simply because she was gettting so much, she was using up my share. (she still is ... the bitch.)
so because i have had a good week i have to have something bad happen.
i have a toothache.
not serious. not yet.
a niggling, gnawing throb in my tooth that just whispers out i am going to get worse. the whisper will turn to a shout and then turn to a scream of agony.
go to the dentist you say.
easy for you to say. i live in fear of dentists. they bring me out in utter panic attacks, just the mention of them has me in cold sweats. fear. fear.
but i don't like pain.
dilemna.

No comments: