Search This Blog

Friday, October 08, 2010

winner

well the winner of the euro lottery isn't me.
so i will not find out whether or not money (lots of it) can make me happy, or just make my misery easier to bear.
so i will not be confronted with the endless questions of what to buy (oh i already have a list, and it is a looooong one).
so i will not have to worry about letting all those pals who i plan on giving some cash to that they have something coming to them.
so i will not have to restrain myself from contacting all those people who have annoyed me just in order to go: "bwahaa bwahaa bwahaa". (sadly that is another looooong list).
so i will not have to think about how i inform those charities i want to support that they are getting large wodges of cash.

so i will have to keep on dreaming and keep on adding to those lists.

No comments: