Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2004

secret

i was told a story today and i truly would like to share it with everyone, but i can't.
trust me it's your loss (well only if you are a certain age and certain culture).
but thanks to cliff i have an image in my head i just can't shake - i will need the brillo pad to get rid of it. perhaps it is best if i do not tell you!
so thanks for that cliff.

but it reminded me of some of the other great stories i had heard or things that had made me laugh so hard that i cried tears and still to this day i remember them with a big cheesey grin on my face.
but to tell those stories to others would take such doing in terms of backstory and set up that it wouldn't work. but for the wrestling story (even as i type this i smile broadly) i thank you jim. for the geppi heads i thank ? (i still don't know who it was who did them, or is still doing them) but to the mystery person i thank you. for the missing the toilet story phil i thank you.

now if only i was a good writer there is a book there.

2 comments:

Shep said...

One of the great things about having 2 former flatmates who are now in 'the media' TV-wise is all the juicy stories that get passed on. But the worst of it is having to keep them to yourself - I'm terrible with secrets and stuff like that.

My 3 faves are about:

Richard (I Don't Believe It!) Wilson

Stewart (Fist Of Fun) Lee

and...

Juliet (Newsround) Morris

But mum's the word...

pat said...

now that's just cruel.