Search This Blog

Friday, September 02, 2005

politics

where is the politics pat? is a question i have not been asked about this blog.
but never fear dear readers, the politics will be returning soon. i let my political angst go on holiday (that nice sir cliff allowed it to stay free of charge at his lovely holiday home - he really is a nice chap).
but it is backed, tanned and relaxed and ready to go.


(actually it is a little like the quest for a tidy flat - this has also returned. expect to have an update on how that is going soon. a taster though i recently discovered i have carpet in my hall!!!)

5 comments:

Shep said...

The 'pat's political angst' houseguest is always most welcome. I'm so politically ambivalent these days (apart from eagerly watching the tories fall apart) that it's good to have at least someone in the house that cares...

I want Cat Furniture! Want a weight-loss patch! And an iPod!

pat said...

i want to be able to give my cat an ipod for successfully achieving a sensible weight loss programme.

as for the tories imploding - it is very very funny.
maybe i should change my mind and run for them..

Shep said...

So I scroll down and to the right is this:

Quote of the Day
Man is not made for defeat.
Ernest Hemingway

How fucken cool is that!

(although now beginning to feel Hemingway is haunting me)

pat said...

blimey to think that you come here for the quotes..... (both those of men of letters and those for weight loss...)
dissed on my own blog...

ems said...

Friend (who isn;t rich) had a surprise holidayin Barbados. Helicopter trip round the island was cancelled because of the Blairs - not allowed in the air. Do the local companies get compo for the disruption? And, who, if yes, pays it?