Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2005

ooops

ok so there was no review yesterday. blame computer problems.
there was no tidying (in fact there was messing as i had to find my camera which i had buried under loads of stuff..) camera was found. the rest down to me being lazy.

we have had rain the last couple of days, missed out on the storms that my pals have seen - just the rain for me.

oh i cancelled my debit card friday - i decided that i was never going to find it and as i was now borrowing cash to survive (thanks kg) i had better get a new one. friday night, going out, putting on a new pair of jeans back from the laundrette and what is in the pocket? oh yes that missing debit card. curses.

so i should get the new card thursday and i might even get my new camera that day (or friday) and then i will be insufferable and you dear reader will not only have text but pictures. can you wait? can you contain yourselves?
i thought not.

No comments: