Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

ouch

one of those moments when you realise that age is coming on.
there i was in the bathroom washing my hair, tarting up my goatee and what do i do?
well i manage to slip on the edge of the bath, slam my ribs into the edge of the bath and whoooooosh no breath left, a half squealed curse and a silent prayer that i hadn't broken or cracked a rib.

that was last night. today i have a bit of a bruise. getting old.

had washed my hair last night - couldn't do anything with it this morning. what's worse i had no hair ties to pull it back.
when i got into work i asked a few of the women in the office if they had any spare ties.
nope they didn't. but rescue was at hand as one of them offered to pick me up some from stratford when they went off for lunch.
i wasn't expecting them to come back with such a girl scrunch as they did.
so now i am an arnie girlyman.

No comments: