Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

-19

i remember advice.
i can only remember my dad giving me two pieces of advice. now these words of wisdom came from a man who a few years before i turned 16 told me he would sort me out an experienced prostitute for my sixteenth so that i could learn all the tricks of the trade.
he may have uttered the words of advice during this same conversation, which may or may not have been his attempt to teach me about the birds and the bees.
firstly he told me that when a woman says no – she means no.
secondly he said: and that is what your right hand is for.
words to live by.
though thinking back on it i never figured him for being a feminist.
my 16th i think i got some new rugby boots and a proper gum shield, much more practical albeit a lot less fun.

No comments: