Search This Blog

Monday, July 04, 2011

tired

so tired.
just fallen asleep on the bog.
woke up in some pain from where i had slumped over.
it wasn't the pain that woke me from my elvis like slumber, it was the terrible smell of a large job well done. while i was dreaming of impertinent french maids, my body had done what came naturally and had unleased a very large u-bend buster and a few smaller turds for good measure.
leave a pile like that festering for a while and you have a chemical reaction that can kill a goodly percentage of the people in the local area while also stipping the paint off of rhe nearest airaircraft carrier.
i was lucky: i was jolted back to reality by a smell that caused me to cough and my eyes to water.
i know have to look out for me going off on a 'sleep poo' adventure on other nights as it will be a tough one to explain!

No comments: