Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

pics

it was a quiet(ish) night in london, it seemed most people were glued to the tv watching football.
me i was out taking some photos, though i had been to see "this is england" at the cinema (and a fine film it is too).

here is one that hasn't worked quite how i wanted it to.



and here is one with the added bonus of me. if ever i get a recording contract for my superpets rock opera then this will be on the album cover.
(not sure why i decided to add me into the photos - i think it might be due to the fact that recently i have been stopped by tourists who have held cameras out to me and just when i have said "sure i will take a photo of you" they have replied no can we take one with you in it.....
so i have decided why not just join the fun.

1 comment:

Shep said...

Isn't that one of those Biker chefs off the telly?