Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

filth

it is funny what you can see when you are out walking in london.
there was a time when this sort of thing would have been declared filth (and sadly judging by some of the other fliers and posters you can find around whitechapel there is a section of the community who would like to see it not only called filth but also severely punished).
but it is such diversity and such freedoms that make the city a great place to be.

still these little stickers made me smile.
i am sure they will make you smile.

(mmm perhaps i should have warned emma not to look......)






(not quite sure why this one is all arty...)

2 comments:

ems said...

I was reading, digesting and waiting for the warning...and there it was! And now I'm not sure what to make of it.

Was I offended? No.

Did I think it filthy? No.

Had it been women.... I'd have been on my soapbox...

Something's wrong here!

pat said...

or perhaps it just says you like naked men....