Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2007

coke

there is a new coke on the market.
for a limited period of time you can get coke orange. it comes in a nice matt orange bottle (smart piece of marketing that).
it tastes ok, though you may as well buy fanta.
still hoping that one day soon i will be able to experience the delight of of coke blak but as yet i have not been able to find anywhere that sells it. ii mean what can be more perfect cok and coffee combined? it is almost like they dsigend the drink just for me.

i have a childish aspiration to drink all the varieties of coke that are availble.

but at the moment i am going through a childish fantasy phase - that can be the only reason i am sat here watching "2fast 2furious", hell not just watching it; i am enjoying it.

it is a nice counterpoint to my cynical side.

1 comment:

Shep said...

My Eldest and I watched 2Fast 2Furious the other day.

We fucken loved it.

(and I loved Devon Aoki. Don't judge me)