Search This Blog

Thursday, September 04, 2008

ttt

she is no condi, but sarah palin has now entered my top torry totty list (international).
her speech at the republican convention was an assured attack on the democrats and obama. it was the usual mix of personal schmaltz and paean to the glory of the american way that so moves the american voter.
hopefully she hasn't done enough to swing the female vote over to the republicans.
because while the republican convention might be happy to chant "usa usa usa" the rest of the world is not looking forward to them remaining in the oval office.

so i will be checking out mrs palin for the eye candy, but hoping that obama cleans up in the polls.

2 comments:

prattworks said...

Hi Pat,

I found your blog as I was researching Whitechapel (I will be moving there from the US in October). I, too, am a fan of coffee...large quantities it seems. I've been watching the Rupublicans roll out ol' Sarah Palin with shock and amazement at how they try to paint her as competent and refreshing. She's anything but that.

pat said...

well if you come to whitechapel to stay then the place to get your coffee is coffee@ on brick lane.