Search This Blog

Sunday, August 03, 2008

quote

"I am full of fire. I am like a greased bounding panther. My legs are steel springs and every day I get out of bed and I beat my chest. Every morning I am full of wonderment that the people of London have done the honour of making me their mayor. I really am."

thus spake boris.
i am not sure i want to contemplate the image.

as sad as boris thinking that he is a sleek beast the news that ken keeps popping back to city hall is a sad one to contemplate.
though it comes as no surprise that someone who has been in power for eight years and suddenly finds himself out in the cold and can't give it up and move on.
cripes you only have to look at tony blair to see this, made worse by the fact that blair has managed to secure himself a nice cushy number he can't help but get involved with the internal struggles with the labour party.
sometimes you just have to let it go.

No comments: